I was tagged by both IvieMoon
to do the latest project of love between the stock and resources gallery and the other galleries, particularly photomanipulation!The Rules1. You don't have to be tagged to participate!2. If you are featured, you are TAGGED, and you MUST participate! Do it, guys!3. No excuses!!4. How to do it: If you are a PHOTOMANIPULATOR, you must select 5 of your own favorite works and feature them. Feature ONE prominent stock photo and the name of the person who created it. (That means you'll have 10 total artworks in your feature.) If you are a STOCK PROVIDER, you must select 5 of your own favorite works and feature them. Tag your ONE favorite photomanipulator who used each stock image, and include their deviation that used your stock. (That means you'll have 10 total artworks in your feature.)5. No tag-backs!6. You have 24 hours.7. Paste these rules at the top of your feature journal.
I'm going to cheat a little and pick from some of my favorite uses of my stock since I have a lot of stock, but not a lot of it has been used
1) "Slavic Mytholog, Zlata Maja" by Vasylina used "Morikami 4 Stock"
2) "Veneno" by Schiszophrenia used "lily pad stock"
3) "Project Fantasia: Lady Cassandra of House Draconis" by Gambargin" used "Secret Agent Stock 1"
do yourself a favor and check out Gin's historical women warriors series! They are informative, fun, and well drawn. I just had to plug him since I love his work.
4) "Enchantress" by TalXorFire used "White Peacock Butterfly"
5) "Leader" by Teddy-Cube used "Olmec Head"
Thanks for viewing!